Monday, November 3, 2014

Mrs. Hussung's Class Earned a Fun Day!

It's that time of year when classes all begin to earn their very first fun day!  I love this time of year, not only because it means my students have been working hard to live the art room motto, but because it gives me a chance to teach lessons that normally wouldn't fit into my lesson plans because I couldn't do it with an entire grade!
 
Mrs. Hussung's class entrusted their fun day with me!  I call this the "Ms. Webb Surprise Fun Day" it's probably my favorite thing ever since it means I get to do whatever kind of project I want with them!!!
 
SO, we decide to explore primary colors in a way we had never explored primary colors before...with our FEET!  That's right parents, we wrapped our feet in bubble wrap (exploring texture too, we had to keep it educational!), and then painted on large pieces of paper mixing the primary colors to create secondary colors!
 
WE HAD A BLAST!!!
 







 








 


No comments:

Post a Comment