Tuesday, November 5, 2013

PTO Accelerated Reader T-Shirt Contest

I've been working feverishly with my 3rd - 5th graders on a collaboration with our school's PTO.  The PTO graciously takes care of the awards and prizes that our students receive for earning points for reading books and taking quizzes on them.  The most coveted of the prizes being the AR T-Shirt!  When the PTO approached me about the students creating the design for the next shirt I LOVED the idea!  And the kids did too!  So we've spent the last couple weeks learning about Graphic Designers and how many of the everyday packages and logos we see were designed by artists.  Here are just a few of my favorites that have been turned in so far...and Mrs. Bates' class working diligently!  PTO will have a hard choice to make!




Artwork by: Alex G.

Artwork by: Sebastian S.

Artwork By: Mariana O.

Artwork By: Grace N.

Artwork By: Isabella Z.

Artwork By: Tiffy C.

Artwork By: Cheyanne S.

And I couldn't resist posting this one!  Mr. Corbin, this student thought that you should be on a t-shirt!  Our students love our new media aid so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment